Issue with using all baserow nodes

Hi All,

Recently we migrated our database from Airtable to a selfhosted (docker) Baserow instance. I changed all our flows from Airtable to the Baserow equivilents or adjusted the flow accordingly.

Now I’m having a very annoying issue in all my flows, for which I need to do a insert or create, and that is that the data is not being parsed when using a expression as value, when referencing another node. A {{ true }} for example won’t effect the node, but using a {{ $node[‘Execute workflow trigger’].json.column }} would, as well as all other function-like expressions.

Below an example:

No issues yet with this:

Issues with expressions:

As you can see the Database, Table and especially the fields become unknown or turn into IDs. And while running, when it comes to the node it won’t do anything but say:

Error2

Which is odd, as this is a valid ID in the Database, but besides that its odd in general that when using a Expression the whole interface goes bonkers.

Additionally, I tryed it with static values, dynamic values, columns as expressions and as static values. Replacing the IDs with the names again etc. But its just not accepting it.

As of now, my flows don’t work anymore since I can’t preform updates or inserts, while gets or getAll work perfectly fine.

Information on your n8n setup

• **n8n version:1.1.1
  • **Database (default: SQLite):SQLite
  • **n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):own, main
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app): Docker
  • **Operating system:Linux, Ubuntu

Anyone, any Ideas?

Hi @Bryce, I am sorry for the trouble. I suspect this comes down to n8n failing to render such values even if just one expression cannot be resolved (for example because it references data from a node that hasn’t run yet) as described here:

The product and engineering teams are aware of this issue, but unfortunately I do not have an ETA for a fix yet. You might want to follow the original thread on this for any updates.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.