Issues with POST request to WordPress with Integer field

Describe the issue/error/question

POST request gives error in Integer field when creating posts in WordPress

Hi, I am using an HTTP request to post data into WordPress. This node was actually fine before I updated to n8n latest version.

the field is converted to integer using the snippet: {{parseInt($item(0).$json[“cat”])}} but when trying to POST into the respective field “post_category” (I tried also to manually by adding static value as integer to test), but still keep getting same error.

I get the following error:

What is the error message (if any)?

{

“status”: “rejected”,

“reason”: {

“message”: “400 - {“code”:“rest_invalid_param”,“message”:“Invalid parameter(s): post_category”,“data”:{“status”:400,“params”:{“post_category”:“post_category[0] is not of type integer.”},“details”:{“post_category”:{“code”:“rest_invalid_param”,“message”:“post_category[0] is not of type integer.”,“data”:null}}}}”,

“name”: “Error”,

“stack”: “Error: Request failed with status code 400 at createError (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/axios/lib/core/createError.js:16:15) at settle (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/axios/lib/core/settle.js:17:12) at IncomingMessage.handleStreamEnd (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/axios/lib/adapters/http.js:269:11) at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:539:35) at endReadableNT (node:internal/streams/readable:1345:12) at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21)”

}

}

Please share the workflow

Anyone has this error recently? Thank you very much in advance.

(Select the nodes and use the keyboard shortcuts CMD+C/CTRL+C and CMD+V/CTRL+V to copy and paste the workflow respectively)

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 0.177.0
  • Database you’re using (default: SQLite):
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]:
  • Running n8n via [Docker]

Hey @Jorge_M, I am sorry to hear you’re having trouble here.

Seeing this error is coming from the API you are calling rather than n8n, could you please share your HTTP Request node as well as a link to the documentation for the endpoint you’re sending your request to?

Thanks!

Hi @MutedJam,
Apologies, was out, writing here not to close thread. I will provide details during weekend. Thanks for support already.