Iterable node not adding contacts to correct listID

Describe the problem/error/question

I have a simple workflow that executes a query in the BigQuery node and sends the contacts to one of two list IDs in Iterable.

The list ID can be either 2732100 or 2732102. However, after executing the workflow, no contacts have ended up on List 2732102. In fact no one ended up in the 2732102, its empty. There are 74 people from that query (minus the one invalid email), 43 should be going to list 2732100, and 31 should be going to 2732102. But 2732102 is completely empty and there’s only 70 people in 2732100. There are no duplicate email/list ID combos, I’m selecting distinct values from my query.

The one contact on list 2732102 was added manually by me using Iterable’s API via postman, so I know their API is working and the list ID is valid.

What is the error message (if any)?

No errors thrown

Please share your workflow

(Select the nodes on your canvas and use the keyboard shortcuts CMD+C/CTRL+C and CMD+V/CTRL+V to copy and paste the workflow.)

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: Version 1.0.5
  • Database (default: SQLite): Postgres
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main): Default
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app): Docker
  • Operating system: MacOS, but n8n is running in Linux VM

Hi @Keith_Khazae, I couldn’t find a free trial/developer account for Iterable, so wasn’t able to test this myself. Based on your subscription I would, however, suspect this node applies batching logic here, so only the first list ID is being used.

Can you try using the Split In Batches/Loop Over Items node with a batch size of 1 after your BigQuery node? This should force the node to process each n8n item individually.

1 Like

@MutedJam Great catch, that seems to have resolved the issue. Appreciate your reply!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.