Keap - Bad Request Parameters

Hi there,

When using the Keap node with parameters the request fails.

Running on cloud [email protected]

Hi @StocktonF :wave: Sorry to hear you’re having trouble with this.

I just tested there with a free trial from Keap, and I didn’t have any issues sending a request with parameters - neither on 1.0.5 or 1.1.1. I even copied your node and had no trouble fetching data :thinking:

Is it only happening when you send some extra parameters, or is this otherwise failing with a Get Many request with no additional params? Is this happening only with you trying to fetch ecommerce orders, or other types of data, too?

Hi There! Thank you so much for taking a look!

It only happens when I add parameters. On any endpoint.

No problem, happy to take a look :slight_smile:

Are you by chance part of an organisation that might have differing user roles for everyone? I’m wondering if that might be the issue here, since I can’t reproduce this :thinking:

If I build the request manually, the parameters work as expected. So it seems to be isolated to just the Keap node in my case rather than to my user role or credentials.

One thing that I just noticed - your error has two timestamps, back to back, which is strange. Does this also happen with other parameters that aren’t dates? Do these also duplicate?

If I add both since and until, it does look like just the since is duplicated.

If I do a different option like “paid” and unselect return all it does seem to work.

1 Like

If I uncheck return all and use since, it seems to work.

So potentially related to the return all and page pagination?

1 Like

Hmm, I’m also not having any issues with pagination or multiple date entries, nor with Return All… I’m going to flag this with our engineering team to take a closer look, as I’m not sure what’s going on here despite testing.

I’ll keep you posted with any updates, but in the meantime, if you need “Return all”, you may need to build the request manually :bowing_man:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.