Kuberenetes - Ingress issue with /form/

Describe the problem/error/question

I have been trying to use the n8n Form Trigger which seems really promising.
So, when using “Test step”, a browser popup as expected and that’s great. But when I use the production URL, it’s not displaying the form.

What is the error message?

I have the following message when using the Production URL:

n8n_form_error

Please share your workflow

Note that n8n is setup in our internal cloud.

We have 1 main pod, 1 webhook pod, 1 redis pod and 5 to 25 workers pods.
The ingress is directing all traffic going into /webhook/ into the webhook node.
And I’ve been trying to point /form/ to webhook, main or workers and it’s not working at all.

So, any clue which node I should be pointing to in case someone is trying to reach a /form/ url?

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 1.29.1
  • Database (default: SQLite): Postgresql
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main): own
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app): Docker on private cloud with K8s
  • Operating system: Alpine Linux

Hey @Romuald_BARON,

Is the form trigger working if you use the test url? I do have an internal issue somewhere for the form trigger node not working with webhook workers properly which we are tracking as NODE-888 and I suspect you are seeing the same issue.

Hey @Jon

Indeed, it’s working when testing with the form-test.

Strange thing I’ve noticed is when I was forcing the routing to point to either webhook or workers, I was getting such errors in their logs:

Skipping execution data for execution xxxx since there are no PostExecutionPromise

And I was also seeing this from the webpage:
{"code":0,"message":"Workflow Webhook Error: Workflow could not be started!"}

This looks a bit like this error:

Let me know if I can test things at my end.

1 Like

I have added this to the internal issue to see if we can nudge it along.

I have the same issue here using forms and kubernetes setup. Production url not wokring: 404 error not found.
Any developments on newer releases? currently using 1.24.1

Hey @Sergio_Spieler,

Nothing yet, This is sat in our queue waiting to be picked up so should happen as part of our fixed bug fixing days.