Lemlist trigger error : Lemlist Trigger: 404 - {}

Hi everyone,

We’re running the updated community version of n8n self-hosted and i’m having this strange error for the Lemlist trigger.

The trigger fails directly when I try to test in order to get some first executions going, and this is the error I get:

Problem running workflow

The resource you are requesting could not be found

Show Details

Lemlist Trigger: 404 - {}

Has anyone a clue why this is happening?

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hey @FL_MR,

The Lemlist trigger looks to be webhook based, Just to be sure do you have WEBHOOK_URL set and if you check under the webhook urls for the node does it show your url or localhost?

Hey @Jon , thanks for your reply!

So it seems the URL is the right one https://n8n.data.demo.seedlegals.com/webhook/XXXXX/webhook.

Hey @FL_MR,

That looks like it could be right, I will take another look at the node and see if there is anything odd in it.

Hi Jon, thanks for getting back to me.

Did you manage to have a look? It seems that nothing is pushed on that webhook, actually.

Lemlist told me is something on n8n side.

Hey @FL_MR,

Were Lemlist more specific? I have taken a look at the node and it seems to follow their API docs. It could be an issue with the webhook registration, Where do you see the error is it in the node or does it pop up on the bottom right?