LinkedIn Node API Changes

Are you aware of the API updates on LinkedIn, will the affect the LinkedIn node?

1 Like

Good shout @RedPacketSec, thanks very much! It looks like we’re currently using their legacy path /v2. I’ll make sure to add this to the respective node overhaul ticket for the team.

2 Likes

Was this done? As the cut off date is very soon

Hey @RedPacketSec,

Not yet, I just checked the internal ticket and it looks like we were wanting to do this as part of the node overhaul but given that the deadline is next month we may need to rethink that.

I have popped a note on the ticket and I will keep an eye on it.

1 Like

thanks mate, otherwise i have to go into all my flows and swap them over to a HTTP node and roll my own API calls.

That sounds like a bit of a pain, I will keep an eye on the ticket and if we don’t do anything soonish I will get it sorted.

1 Like

Has this been done yet, as I’m still getting warning to update my LinkedIn API which is using the LinkedIn Node.

Hey @RedPacketSec,

I forgot to update you, The API change went out in 0.223.0 at the start of the month. It looks like LinkedIn have also made another change to the “products” so to post as a “company” you will need to go through a fairly lengthy verification process.