Looking to hire someone that can create AI Agents focused on accounting auditoring in QuickBooks

Hello, I have a pretty clear idea of an AI Agent I want to have that will automate the workflow of an accountant auditor by analyzing financial reports like P&Ls and identifying misscategorization, missing bills or expenses, or abnormal behavior. This would be done through the use of Quickbooks, software for accounting books.

Hi Manuel,
I would like to help you with this.
Do you want us to get in touch here? Or via email?
jabawookez99@hotmail.com

Hey Majid,
Let’s keep the conversation here. Do you have experience with QuickBooks or mostly just doing workflows with AI agents in n8n?

Hey Manuel, one of our projects is www.moneo.tech , a financial automation platform in Italy, so we have experience with Quickbooks APIs and financial metrics in general, let me know if you need some other info. www.weloveaigents.com

I do not have experience with QuickBooks, so yes, mostly doing workflows.

對於仍在進行此操作的任何人來說,損益表可以標記出異常金額,但你需要查看基礎交易和原始文件,以檢查是否遺漏帳單或費用分類錯誤。我建議先進行一項檢查,並在進行任何變更前將證據提交以供審核。

我為 QuickBooks Online 方面開發了 DeepLedger。它為 AI 代理提供工具來讀取報表和交易、記錄受支持的項目,以及在有不清楚的地方建立審核任務。經批准的決定會進入公司記憶庫,供未來工作使用。

本指南介紹了該流程:How DeepLedger Works with QuickBooks Online | DeepLedger

你首先嘗試解決的是哪項檢查:遺漏的帳單、分類錯誤還是異常金額?