I added a LOOP OVER ITEMS node that is looping over a json set returned from an HTTP node. You can see clearly during the execution of the workflow that it loops through all results however the DONE BRANCH state in the LOOP OVER ITEMS node never gets triggered. The docs state:
“The node saves the original incoming data, and with each iteration, returns a predefined amount of data through the loop output. When the node execution completes, it combines all the data and returns it through the done output.”
So I’m assuming, for every loop, the output of each will get combined and returned to the DONE state but that is not happening. Below is a little more detail.
LOOP OVER ITEMS - Loop State
(all clearly visible during execution. Each node shows Run X of X (X items)
- Get HTTP Results (clearly visible during execution)
- Assign it to ITEM LIST
LOOP OVER ITEMS - Done State
- Code Block that never runs because the DONE state return empty results.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- n8n version: 1.15.2
- Database (default: SQLite): Yes
- n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main): default
- Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app): Docker
- Operating system: Debian is host