When a customer buys a ticket they need to get a seperate e-mail for every ticket with a unique password.
They can buy multiple tickets of the same event and therefore need multiple e-mails with the password of said ticket that is generated on the backend.
This the workflow i have now:
- Trigger: shopify pay event → Working
- Split into single products → Working
- Call backend to create a ticket for every product * quantity of said product
- Generate email and send it with the username and password to customer → shouldn’t be difficult
What works is to loop over every line item without the ‘loop over items’ node.
But how do I loop trough the products, and then for every product use the quantity variable to generate the number of tickets?
__ quantity: x (the number of said product I want to generate tickets for)
Something like this:
So this works until the send email part (it doenst send mails using the exact same credentials as my mail client…)
So i now have 2 questions!
- 2 products with QTY 2? 22 tickets has te be generated and 22 emails send
- Sending email does not work??
i am using the online version of N8N by the way!
Thanks in advance!