Looping items through Split in Batches, problem with going past 100 items

Hi there! Sorry if this might seem basic but I’m having a hard time around this

Describe the issue/error/question

I’m doing a workflow that essentially consists on listing the Google Business Profiles through API and later checking their verification status (~174 Locations). My issue is based on the fact I’m not able to loop the workflow after getting the location data. I made a successful loop (i think) to fetch next pages on the google my business api, but I’m not able to replicate it for the following part.
The expected result is that the following HTTP node, should receive one item at a time to check the verification status, but because I can’t make the loop it’s capped at 100 items right now

What is the error message (if any)?

Please share the workflow

I’m censuring some of the sensative ids, hopefully it’s still enough info

Share the output returned by the last node

Hi @Manuel_Tanco, welcome to the community!

Looping in n8n can be a bit tricky indeed. Unfortunately, your example requests require credentials so I can’t run these directly. Could you provide an example of the data you are passing on from your Item Lists node using which your problem can be reproduced?

Also, can you confirm which version of n8n you are running exactly?

In general, n8n doesn’t have a 100 items limit, so I suspect the problem could be with your specific data structure. An example workflow looping through more than 100 items would look like so:

This should work fine regardless of the exact item number (as long as you have sufficient memory):

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.