Looping multiple items

I have a workflow that sends HTTPs requests, gets the data and then enriches Supabase. Currently the number of Items I have are more than 5000 so sending them all to the https wouldn’t work. I wna to loop the items such that they can loop once the final day is sent to supabase as below

However, when I loop, I get way more loops than the number of items available on the undelivered loop than there are in the entries. How can I do this batch to have exact results

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

I figured it out.

N8n works one node then starts the other. This means the undelivered node will be the last to process and is the best one to loop bask with the data. What will happen if there are no False in the batch?

Will the process end?

@Imperol , I do not see you looping the input in your screenshot. When you add the loop node it actually already shows you the expected usage. So, I would expect to see something like this (just for visualization purpose only)

@ihortom My loops were on both last supabase nodes. Thank you