Lowcode Platform for Webapps

Hi, a question not direct to n8n. Does anyone a lowcode platform for webapps that can handle restapi ?
I have a lot of stuff build with n8n and want to have a frontend to ask the data from n8n.

Thanks,
Stefan

Hey @Stefan,

One of the personal projects that I have on my to do list is a web back end for n8n that will essentially take the output from my n8n project and build a website around it. The tool that I was planning on looking at was Caddy. It seems to check all the right boxes:

• Open source
  • Secure
  • Config API
  • No Dependencies
1 Like

Tephlon, usualy i would build the forms in php. But the frontends looks not so well. What do you use in this case or in your projects ?
Thanks,
Stefan

Hey @Stefan,

Sorry, I think I misunderstood the question. If you are looking for a front end for data entry and configuration, something along the lines of this:

If that is the case, I would recommend that you take a look at Strapi. I have used it in the past to create the front end interface for a number of different purposes. Web apps, new UI for old applications, data entry, websitesā€¦these are all possible with Strapi.

Essentially, you could use Strapi to build the ā€œbehind the scenesā€ interface, point n8n at the data store which you have created to support Strapi, and then n8n would build out and push data/information to the php web server.

Also, take a look at @smamudhanā€™s excellent article:

They specifically talk about using Strapi along with n8n.

I hope that points you in the rights direction!

Great, this looks nice. I have found some platforms like UI Bakery or Bubble.io can do the same. I test your suggestion !

Thanks,
Stefan

2 Likes

Strapi got created.

Strapi node got released with [email protected]

Great, ill try it.

Hello, I need help. I just started out with the Strapi node and Iā€™m getting a 405 error. Iā€™m utilizing the GetAll request and I donā€™t know what Iā€™m doing wrong

Hey @hannydevelop!

Can you please create a separate topic for this? By creating a separate topic, we will be able to keep the conversation at a centralized place which will help others as well :slight_smile:

ok, Iā€™ll do that now.
Hereā€™s the link to the topic I created 405 error with Strapi

1 Like