Mailchimp Integration [GOT CREATED]

@tcurdt what use case are you interested in?

• a trigger when someone (un)subscribes (but I think that should already be possible with just the webhook trigger)
  • adding people to mailing lists (as in import them)
  • sending to a list/campaign

…that’s it from the top of my head. But I haven’t checked what all is possible with the API. I guess Zapier list ist a good indicator.

1 Like

@tcurdt perfect, added to my TODO list.

1 Like

I see this integration already implemented, but only supports creating contacts. Is updating contacts (for adding tags for example) in the plans to be implemented?

Thanks!

Hey @orlando. Welcome to the community. Just added to my list. Thanks for letting us know.

1 Like

Ok @orlando just finished this. We will let you know here when is released.

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks!

I’ll test it once it’s up

Sorry forgot to update. Got released with 0.66.0 but is obviously also in the latest version [email protected]

3 Likes

Awesome, thank you!

1 Like

Hi!
Do you think it would be possible having a common “Create or update” action, that would update the contact if it exists, and create it if not? It would be equivalent to the “Add/update subscriber” Mailchimp action in Zapier.

I just want to automatically update a list of emails to Mailchimp, but as the “create” action returns an error if the contact already exists, I have to first “Get all” members of the list, then use a code node to keep only new mails, then import them with Mailchimp “Create” node.

It would be very handy to skip these steps. Thanks in advance! (please let me know if this would be better asked in the feature requests.)

We just need to add another operation member:upset. Mailchimp already has an endpoint that does this. I encourage you to make a feature request and upvote it.

1 Like

ooh how i didn’t see it…would have save me much time :smiling_face_with_tear:
ok for the feature request thanks!