Manipulate JSON File Structure to endpoint

Hey, How do I manipulate my JSON file structure to my endpoint? Not sure of a good way to do this and I am looking for a fix. Below is my screenshot of what I am looking to do before and after the file writes to its destination. My workflow runs perfectly, just looking for a tweek.

I want to remove

{
    "data": [
        {
            "id": 21428,

and get:

[
    {
        "id": 21428,

Current State:

Desired Outcome:

Thanks for your assistant guys.

Hi Arron,

You could probably use the Item List node with the Split Out Items operation on the data field.

Here is an example:

If you provide the code of your workflow to illustrate it will be easier than with screenshots.

Best,

Romain

@romain-n8n , Thanks for your response. I am on a self-hosted server. I figure out the pasted code. thanks

Before:

Your solution is erroring out:

Have not received a valid response, is there anyone that can assist me with the remedy? thanks team.

Have not received a valid response, is there anyone that can assist me with the remedy? thanks, team.

@romain-n8n , one item list was not enough, need to add two of them to accomplish the task, however your solution did end up working you suggested. below is the workflow for those of you looking for a resolution.

thanks again. cheers mate

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.