Manual Data Entry Taking too long

Hello there , please every Monday, I have to take numbers from different apps and type them into weekly report . It’s boring and takes me hours . Can I use n8n for this please :folded_hands:

Hi , @Jimoh_Olalekan_faezo , how are you doing today ?

Hi @Jimoh_Olalekan_faezo please can you elaborate more on:

  1. Which apps are you getting the data from? Is it mobile apps, web apps?
  2. How are you creating the report, is it google sheets, excel or some legacy app?

Wow n8n is great then .. I would start working on how to sort things out i just wanted to confirm first before doing anything

That’s alright, if I answered your question please mark me as the solution

You little bugger :grinning_face:
:eyes: can see IP and behavior :laughing: @daniel_Samuel

I can ignore/silence thus accounts and their topics so NO notifications for me… but if thus buggers hijack into a real topic with a real question from a legit user, i won’t see at all that topic! Or i am choosing wrong how to mute/ignore/ban whatever … lol

I thought it was only me.

I agree, we take hours out of our working day to try and resolve issues.

First of all I would have to report this , and second of all I’m not farming!!!… you just came this month or last month , I have been solving n8n issues for 6 months now .. I lost my other account cause that’s why I am using this

so stop answering stupid “Can i use n8n for this” or “is it n8n good for that”. answer real questions.

Bro you people are just frustrated..focus on your work and stop complaining

Haha .. I choose to answer whoever and whatever questions I feel is comfortable and easy for me to answer … I’m not Jesus.. we have lots of us answering questions , you can also answer the difficult ones :wink:.. but i am reporting this negative words used against me because it’s forbidden.. maybe you should check the rules and regulations if you don’t know

@bartv please look into this :folded_hands:…

Obviously wrong how ???…. What’s wrong in answering simple questions :thinking:

Bro my pc broke down .. I would have to repair it cause it’s a hard drive issue …I can’t remember my password to that Gmail that’s why I opened this new one … plus everybody is friends here??… really ???..wow

I even knew when you came in nobody here started January it used to be I and @BramKn and some other folks too

oh hello.
And what account would that be?

(as u are tagging me, I would like to know who we are talking to) :slight_smile: