Markdown to Notion Page

Hello everyone,

I am currently working on a project that requires me to convert a Markdown input into a Notion page. I have been trying to find a solution for this, but I have not been successful so far.

I came across the “@tryfabric/martian” package on npm, which claims to provide a solution for converting Markdown to Notion. However, I am not sure how to integrate this package into my N8N workflow.

Has anyone here used this package before? If so, could you please share your experience and guide me through the integration process?

Alternatively, if you know of any other solution or package that can help me achieve this task, please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your help and support!

Hi @Joachim_Brindeau, you can use npm packages inside n8n’s Code node provided you:

1. Have installed the npm package in question, making sure n8n can access it
  2. Allow the package use by setting/updating the NODE_FUNCTION_ALLOW_EXTERNAL environment variable

How exactly you’d have to go about these steps above would depend on how exactly you run n8n. Easiest way for 1 is probably to do it like this assuming you’re using Docker.

Now that said, I have no idea how this particular package specifically works, so you would need to check the respective package documentation.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.