MaxBodyLenght limit with Google Cloud Storage node

Hi guys,
I have a issue with Google Cloud Storage node. I’m trying to upload a TSV file of 52.2MB and I’m receiving an error.
This error does not appear if the file is compressed, but I need to upload the file uncompressed.

The error is: ERROR: Request body larger than maxBodyLength limit

I’ve tried to execute docker with the following command, but it did not work
sudo docker run -it -d --rm --name n8n -p 5678:5678 -v ~/.n8n:/home/node/.n8n -e N8N_HOST=“xx.com” -e GENERIC_TIMEZONE=“Europe/Rome” -e EXECUTIONS_DATA_PRUNE=true -e EXECUTIONS_DATA_MAX_AGE=48 -e DB_SQLITE_VACUUM_ON_STARTUP=true -e NODE_TLS_REJECT_UNAUTHORIZED=0 -e N8N_PAYLOAD_SIZE_MAX=200 n8nio/n8n:latest

Information on your n8n setup

• **n8n version: 0.231.2
  • **Running n8n via Docker
  • **Operating system: Ubuntu

Hey @Mino_Bedin,

I thought we fixed this issue way back in 0.179.0, Give me an hour and I will see if I can work out what is going on.

Hey @Mino_Bedin,

I have just put in a PR that should fix this which can be found below, I have tested with a 32mb PDF and a 210mb zip file so it should be all good.

2 Likes

Oh, many thanks. Do you think it might already be available in the next relase?

Hey @Mino_Bedin,

I merged the change this morning so it should be available soon, I suspect 0.234.0 which will be released later this week unless it was on time for a bug fix in 0.233.x

New version [email protected] got released which includes the GitHub PR 6461.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.