Metabase node returns just the first row of the question

Hello everyone!
I want to use n8n to extract data from a metabase question.
I used Metabase node
resource=question
operation=result data
question id= “metabase question id”
format=jason

it works properly, but returns just the first row of the question results. how can I get the full result?

Hey @Davod_Ebrahimi,

Welcome to the community :raised_hands:

Can you complete the template so we can see more about your environment and the workflow that you are using?

sorry I thought I have pasted everything:

my workflow:

Output:

[

{

"month":9,

"CR Ratio":0.40831400218089986

}

]

my expected output should have 9 rows (month from 1 to 9), but I just see the last row

• n8n version: 0.212.0
  • Database you’re using: SQLite
  • Running n8n with the execution process: own
  • Running n8n via Docker

Hey @Davod_Ebrahimi,

I have to ask, are you sure there is more one result that would come out of Metabase? How many results are you expecting?

as I said, there are 9 rows.
I tested it on many questions in two different metabase servers. every time I see just one row

Ah yeah I missed that bit, I am not sure what is going on there typically we would just return what Metabase gives us.

I will see if I can find a test Metabase instance to play with next week and see if I can reproduce it.

1 Like

Thank you, I wait :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I am experiencing the same problem, it just returns the first row of the question.

1 Like

I have created an internal ticket for this which we will be tracking as node-246 no updates on this yet as I have not had a chance to dig out a metabase instance to test.

1 Like

Hello, is there any news about this problem?

Not yet it is in our internal tracker waiting for someone to pick it up when they have a chance.

1 Like

Do we have any news on this subject? I have the same error, the metabase node only returns the first result.

1 Like

Hey @John_Kennedy,

I have access to a Metabase instance just need to set aside some time to test it. Will try and get to it in the morning.

testing here the possible error occurs only when the format is json.
This print should have 10 results, but only show the first result

It is not limited to json. CSV format has the same problem

Afternoon,

I have managed to reproduce this so I will get this fixed tomorrow.

Hi There,

So quick update on this one, I have popped in the PR below which has resolved this locally. If anyone wants to test it let me know and I can create a docker image for it

3 Likes

I would like to test it, can you create a docker image?

Give it about 30 minutes and n8nio/n8n:PR-5665-node-246 should be ready to go.

1 Like

Hi @Jon,
That looks to be working just fine with me!
Thanks for your work!

2 Likes