Microsoft Dynamics [GOT CREATED]

Hi all,

I’ve done a bit of searching around but couldn’t find any immediate answers so thought I’d ask. Has anyone created any workflows utilising microsoft dynamics at all?

Cheers,

Hey @notScottSmith, welcome to the community! I hope you find your time here useful!

(Coincidentally, I’m not Scot Smith either! What are the odds! :rofl:)

Microsoft Dynamics is a real double edged sword. On the one hand, I’d love to have this integrated as the potential to make a lot of people’s lives easier is massive.

On the other hand, it would be a massive beast to get fully integrated! (See the web API documentation to get a sense of the task at hand) I think it is one of those services which we would have to vote on which parts of the API to integrate in what order!

Anyone feel like assembling a team?

1 Like

@Tephlon @notScottSmith anyone working on this? I’m interested in building this…

Welcome to the community @dipakparmar

This node is in the pipeline. Sadly we have not been able to move forward because we do not have credentials. If you have access to a sandbox account, we can both create the node.

Thanks, @RicardoE105

I do have a Sandbox Account, though it’s from the company that I work for not sure I’ll be able to share that.

Up for collaboration to make this node development happen.

1 Like

Hey @dipakparmar,

Thanks for offering the help. We will reach out to you :slight_smile:

While the node is under development, did you try connecting the API using the HTTP Request node?

1 Like

I’m working on this. I’m gonna work in a couple of resource and then @dipakparmar can take from there.

2 Likes

No. wanted to keep it simple and clean … also, so far I was CSV import/export in dynamics which is almost the same but much handy. I think once I have the node, it will be much more handy and automated.

Sure! I’m working on it here: Commits · dipakparmar/n8n-old · GitHub

1 Like

Are you still working on this? I am interested in it too. If I can, I will help you.

2 Likes

@RicardoE105 is working on the initial part. Once he shares something we can contribute, I’ll wait for a few more weeks and then push a commit if I don’t hear from him.

Sadly, tasks with higher priority got in the way but I have not forgotten about it. Let me see if I can move it up a bit so that I can have something you can work on in two weeks.

@msahinciftci @dipakparmar @notScottSmith

I finally got it working. However, only implemented the account resource. You can extend it from there. We will do an internal review and then release it. Hopefully, it will be available in the next release.

3 Likes

Got released with [email protected]

Were you able to work upon the Microsoft Dynamics base we released?

There is a error for subdomain.
seems we need to add oure own subdomain without the crm part but this one is static set in credentials to crm.dynamics.com but EU is crm4.dynamics.com.
Where can we place that bug?

@philippiasecki welcome to the community.

Thanks for reporting this.

@Nivb_6 can we add this to the pipeline?

Would be nice todo
List off regions:Current list of Dynamics 365 Online regions – xRM Coaches
A quick fix would be that user add {domain.crmregiontag}.dynamics.com

Sure thing, adding this
I would have to manage expectations here @philippiasecki, it might take some weeks until it gets fixed, as this node is not even close to being one of the popular nodes, which is the metric by which we prioritize big fixes

@RicardoE105 - Is there any workaround that you can think of in the meantime?

Hey guys! Any plans to add more resources to this integration?