Mindee not working correctly

Integration with Mindee via n8n returns wrong data.
Most are N/A, invoice_number is wrong
oudput:

[
  {
    "company_number": "N/A",
    "due_date": "N/A",
    "invoice_number": "IFK/05",
    "currency": "N/A",
    "payment_details": "N/A",
    "supplier": "N/A",
    "tax_id": "N/A",
    "total_excl": 1490.34,
    "total_incl": "N/A"
  }
]

However, if I send the same file directly to mindeet hrough live interface, all the values are extracted and correct.

Hey @Valdri, welcome to the community! I am so sorry to hear you’re having trouble here.

Could you confirm what exactly you are doing with Mindee? How does your workflow look like?

Hi @MutedJam
I simply read the files and then send them to mindee

Thanks @Valdri, and the document you are processing is an invoice? Do you by any chance have a dummy invoice file (not containing anything confidential) using which the problem could be reproduced?

I found a sample invoice.
in n8n due_date is empty and currency is GBP
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q-57AtP63zKhees6UNmSfP5-HxGBAe9H/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

Cheers, I’ll take a look at this and will get back to you as soon as I can.

Okay, I think I can spot one potential problem. For invoice parsing, Mindee offers API version v2 and v3 at this stage:

n8n however uses a seemingly outdated v1 endpoint from the looks of it. I shall add this to our bug tracker for a closer look and fix. We will, of course, confirm once this has been done.

In the meantime, you should be able to use the HTTP Request node to send your API Request directly to Mindee like so:

The credentials would need to be set up like so:

Got released with [email protected]

is there a new version already?

Not sure I understand the question.

I’m sorry, you specified version 0.187.1, did I miss something?..I see the latest version 0.186.1

The most up-to-date version information you will always find on GitHub in our Changelog.

The versions in our docs can lag sometimes one day behind as they have to be written manually and as the version today got released very late in the day did that not happen yet.

1 Like