Multiple Gmail Trigger in single worflow

Describe the issue/error/question

I have multiple Gmail triggers in single workflow. Should this setup work?
When I execute workflow manually only one gmail trigger seems to be checked, no others.
When I set pooling time to one minute, I do not see that this trigger activates - it should, as conditions are met.

What is the error message (if any)?

One of Gmail trigger do not start

Please share the workflow

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 0.218.0
  • Database you’re using (default: SQLite): Postrgesql
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]: own
  • Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]: Docker

Hi @pascon, welcome to the community!

You should be able to have multiple Gmail triggers in the same workflow. However, when manually executing (i.e. clicking on the ‘execute’ button), n8n will choose one trigger to listen on. You can control which one this is by disabling the other two (using the ‘pause’ button that appears above the trigger when hovering over it).

Once you are happy with your workflow and would like it to run automatically, you need to activate it using the toggle in the top-right. After that, all triggers should be listening. Note that these automated executions won’t be visible in the editor, but you’ll be able to see them in the ‘executions’ tab if you set the workflow to save production executions.

1 Like

Hi @sirdavidoff, thanks for your response!

Settings looks standard - but I do not see any executions of the workflow.

When I manually fetch test event on given trigger it returns me data. When I wait one minute, I do not see any execution.

Is there a way to check (debug mode?) are the triggers executing?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.