Goal: Consume 50 MRSS feeds, transform, post to REST API
Just a quick check with the community to find out if I’m looking in the right direction with N8N:
- I need to import content from 50 different sources into a CMS (an online video platform)
- Content source is mostly MRSS, target is a REST API, sources are added and removed on a weekly basis
- Frequency is hourly, so checks for updates every 60 minutes
- Authentication needed depending on source
- Transformation and target API requests are rather simple, but vary between content sources
Is it a good idea to use N8N for this (lowcode, nocode bc of frequent changes) or is it an overkill?