Describe the issue/error/question
In an existing, webhook based, activated workflow, i added a
Stop and Error node. I then saved the workflow without putting in a value for the parameter
Error Message in the
Stop and Error node.
Then, as soon as i called the workflow, the n8n container crashed.
What is the error message (if any)?
After restarting, this was in the log:
023-04-01T13:15:04.393407268Z Error: The workflow has issues and can for that reason not be executed. Please fix them first. 2023-04-01T13:15:05.077187878Z ResponseError: The workflow has issues and can for that reason not be executed. Please fix them first. 2023-04-01T13:15:05.077224532Z at Object.executeWebhook (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/src/WebhookHelpers.ts:682:9) 2023-04-01T13:15:05.077229578Z at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5) 2023-04-01T13:15:15.323823800Z Last session crashed 2023-04-01T13:15:25.735715806Z Initializing n8n process
Please share the workflow
Simplified, relevant part of my workflow (that’s also able to reproduce the issue):
- The already activated workflow should have either given an error when saved, or should have become inactivated. Right?
- Even if the workflow had a fault, the container shouldn’t have crashed.
Information on your n8n setup
- n8n version: 0.219.1, 0.221.2
- Database you’re using (default: SQLite): Postgres
- Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]: main
- Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]: Docker