N8n + Digitalocean = Crashing

I have n8n setup with docker in digitalocean.
The set up seemed to have gone well. Was able to get n8n loaded and build my first workflow. However, when I set the first workflow live everything seemed to crash. Now when I try to access my n8n website it just says " This site can’t be reached. n8n.*** .com** took too long to respond."

Looking for help in resolving this so that it does not happen again. Please let me know if you can do this.
Thanks!

Hey @Stiehla,

I created a video tutorial that might help. Here’s the link: How to deploy n8n on a DigitalOcean droplet - YouTube

If it still doesn’t work for you, let me know. I would be happy to help you :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Harshil

4 Likes

Thanks Harshil. I have been through the video and it has already been deployed. Now that I set my first workflow active it is giving me the error “This site cant be reached”. If you feel you can help fix that and ensure the site and workflows stay active then let’s chat :slight_smile:
Thanks!

I have the same issue

1 Like

Hey @Louis-Clement Welcome to the n8n community :tada:

Can you share more details? Any logs?

basically sometimes the server times out but I think I need to look into Scaling : Scaling n8n - n8n Documentation

Hey @Louis-Clement,

Are you looking for some support or someone to fix it for you? It looks like you have tagged your post onto a job post.

If you are after just general support it would be worth making a new topic and completing the template.