⎈ N8N on Kubernetes with Helm - There is now a Chart for that🎉

Hello all,

We create a Kubernetes Helm Chart for N8N.

Its failry complete, All n8n option are supported there might be a few minor tweaks needed in the chart but it is already running in production.

Upvote the git repo if you like the work. :star::star::star:

11 Likes

Thank you very much @Vad1mo for creating this and sharing with the community! Really cool!

Gosh! So damn cool! Thanks @Vad1mo … I barely have started reading on Kubernetes and I guess this work will be only reason to continue on that pursuit for while :smiley:

I you want to we can do some sort of webinar where I can go through a typical setup outlining the different options!

You could use that as a reference.

2 Likes

I’d love that!

Would love to learn more on the setup!

hi @Vad1mo … wondering if you are planning to do a webinar or maybe a recording. total newbie to Kubernetes but would love to learn using n8n for it

Thanks for sharing with the community :partying_face: !

@Vad1mo Will there be updates to the n8n version with scaling support? Scaling n8n | Docs

Just did an update to 108. Looking at the Docs, I would say it should work as no changes are needed on K8s side.

FYI - I’d recommend upgrading to 0.109.0 - on n8n.cloud we had a few issues with 0.108.0 which were all resolved with 0.109.0.

I would like to run N8N on openshift 4.7 environmant. The deployment was successful. But the start of N8n fails with:
ERROR: don’t know how to run your application. Please set either APP_MODULE, APP_FILE or APP_SCRIPT environment variables, or create a file ‘app.py’ to launch your application.

I want to run with a MySQL database to store the workflow.
Is there a guideline for a setup that I could use that as a reference.

This question is also very important to me.