N8n Support Team Roles

Hey Community,

We are currently hiring for not 1 but 2 additional members for our support team, Including a team lead. You will get to work closely with Grey, Myself and the rest of the team.

Lead Support Engineer
You will get a chance to set your own standard for delighting our customers and develop a deep knowledge of the low code landscape while building up a team and setting up the strategy. While this is a lead role, about 60-70% of the work will be hands-on support solving both our community, and our paying customers.
More info: Lead Support Engineer - n8n

We’d really like to hire folks from our community for these roles, so if you’ve applied or want to apply, please send me a message or email our internal recruiter Dale

4 Likes

Hi community, I just wanted to let you know that one of these roles is open as I will be leaving n8n in a few weeks time.

I will, of course, still be using n8n in the future and will still check in on the forum from time to time, but of course as a regular user rather than an n8n employee.

With that said, I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone here. As I have said before, this community is a big part of what made me want to apply and work for n8n in the first place. I know I’ll be seeing some of you during the interviews for the above roles and I’m really looking forward to it!

You all rock :heart:

7 Likes