N8n UK community?

Hey everyone :wave:
After seeing the amazing community events hosted in Berlin, Amsterdam, São Paulo and St Louis, I’m feeling a bit left out as a Brit! I’m also realising that I don’t really know many UK-based n8n community members or if there are any UK n8n meetups which have happened or are upcoming.

I’m based in London and though I love the city, London meetups are usually a pain to attend since they’re in Central London (which I’m near but always seems to take me an hour to travel) and quite expensive (~£7/pint!). I’d probably be up for a meetup in another part of the country if it was possible.

Any other folks in London? Where and what are you folks doing in Manchester, Edinburgh, Leeds, Cardiff, Bristol, Belfast, <insert your city here>?

3 Likes

I am not based in the UK, but travel there to meet clients. So I would definitely join the meetup if I can combine the 2. :smiley:

2 Likes

Just jumping in here to mention that we now have several team members in the UK who have been asking for a meetup. I hope we can get this off the ground! If anyone is interested to help, please check out our Ambassador Program information.

2 Likes