Need help regarding selecting fields from items of RSS Read node

The RSS Read node takes 3 RSS feed URLs as Input and outputs about 70 items each containing link to certain article. I am unable to tag these links with their source RSS feed URLs.
Can someone please help me out here, how can I carry the information on RSS feed URLs forward in the workflow as I need them while saving in the database

Hey @pranav_anand hope all is good. Welcome to the community.

Would you like to expand on your question? What exactly do you need help with? Which fields do you need to select?

Take a look at the following example:

You can see here how you can combine the article_link with the original url of the rss feed.

The input: 3 RSS feed URLS:

The output: 9 article urls combined with their respective feed urls:

Thanks @jabbson