Need some Clarification on Mailchimp Node. Can you explain on this?

@jan , In mailchimp node why we are not able to pass ListID dynamically from the webhook node ?
Its showing below Error :
#description: “Cannot read property ‘includes’ of undefined”

Hey @rajesh-kumar,

Welcome to the community :sparkling_heart:

Can you please share which Resource and Operation you’re using in the Mailchimp node? Also, if you can share the workflow (please replace any sensitive data with dummy data), it would help.

Hey @harshil1712 ,

Thanks Man.
The resource i have used ‘Member’ and operation is ‘GET’. I am not able to pass list value dynamically . If i pass dynamically it shows warning like below

node: {
parameters: {
authentication: ‘apiKey’,
resource: ‘member’,
operation: ‘get’,
list: ‘Some Value or id’,
email: ‘’,
options: {}
},
name: ‘Temp-Node’,
type: ‘n8n-nodes-base.mailchimp’,
typeVersion: 1,
position: [ 0, 0 ],
credentials: { mailchimpApi: ‘mailchimp_metadata_creds’ }
},
timestamp: 163455,
httpCode: null,
description: “Cannot read property ‘includes’ of undefined”.

Can you help me on this.

Hey @rajesh-kumar,

Thank you for providing the details. The workflow code that you’ve shared seems to be incomplete. Anyways, I tested it out and it works as expected. Did you try executing the node? Did you get any errors? What you have described is a warning, and if you provide the correct List ID, even with the warning, the node will work as expected.

Below is the example workflow that I created for testing

Hey @harshil1712 ,

Thanks a lot , its working. But i have use different logic , like.
In Mailchimp credentials we need to give API key right, so if i am passing static API key without add expression the list id is working fine. but here i am passing dynamic API Key with add expression then the list id showing same warning message.

even i tried your sample code.

yes , with the warning its works expected , but i am expecting like , if we pass different API Key the List ID will be automatically will change based on the key.

Is that Any Possible ? to do that , Can you help me on this please. Thanks for support.

Hey @rajesh-kumar,

You get the warning because when you pass the API dynamically (using the expression), the node will load the value only on execution.

If you want to pass the API key and the List ID dynamically, you need to make sure that they are mapped correctly, i.e. you’re passing the correct List ID for an API key.

What you want to achieve is possible!