Nextcloud resource:folder op:list error

With the Nextcloud 24.0.0 (Hub III) upgrade the list function under the resource folder broke in the Nextcloud node. I have not encountered any other issues, but if it is related to the filename/folder it would make sense that other stuff might break too.

A list action on an empty directory does not throw an exception, that seems to work.
I have no error’s logged with nextcloud regarding logins, read/write errors and or other things related to this query.

Nextcloud version 23.0.4 is the latest version that doesn’t show those issues.

Help is much appreciated!
Let me know if more information is required.

What is the error message (if any)?

ERROR: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘d:prop’)

Details

Stack

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'd:prop')
    at Object.execute (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/NextCloud/NextCloud.node.js:1189:68)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
    at async /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/src/WorkflowExecute.js:454:47

Please share the workflow

ERROR: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘d:prop’)

Details

Stack

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'd:prop')
    at Object.execute (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/NextCloud/NextCloud.node.js:1189:68)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
    at async /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/src/WorkflowExecute.js:454:47

Information on your n8n setup

• **n8n version: 0.176.0 - Docker install.
  • **Database: SQLite

Hey @Ketter, welcome to the community :tada:

I am very sorry to hear you’re having trouble here.

I was able to reproduce the problem and have added this to our internal bug tracker for a fix. We will, of course, let you know once this has been sorted.

Hi, and thank you!

Solid!
And I will keep track of the new release, and update accordingly.

Let me know if you need anything more/else from me!

1 Like

Hey @MutedJam

Plus 1. Same problem here.
Nextcloud version: 24.0.0 and 24.0.1
n8n in last version: 0.178.2

Unfortunately i can’t downgrade to v23 anymore.

Hey @mtcoliveira,

Oddly enough I am looking into this now :+1:

2 Likes

Issue #3379 created.

@mtcoliveira the issue was not really needed we already had it created in our internal system. The good news is I have just got it working so I need to do a bit more testing then I will get the PR open.

1 Like

Incredibly fast response time. thanks.

Any news about correction and new update?

Just pushed the PR so it just needs to go through internal review then we will be good to go. If you wanted to play with it you can grab it here: n8n-3712 nextcloud folder list by Joffcom · Pull Request #3386 · n8n-io/n8n · GitHub

1 Like

Will test a little bit more on NC 24.0.2, but it seems to work.

2 Likes

Alright so good news, It looks like the PR has been merged so it should make it into the next release (over the weekend or early nex week).

I pulled a nightly build, and that worked as expected.
Seems solved, and if nothing else gets added that might change the results this is done and dusted.

Till next time >:)

1 Like