Node failure in airtable workflow

Hello, how are you, I have a problem with a workflow in n8n, suddenly it no longer works and it gives me this error ERROR: Your request is invalid or could not be processed by the service
422 - {“error”:{“type”:“INVALID_VALUE_FOR_COLUMN”,“message”:“Record must include columns to merge on”}} - Record must include columns to merge on
It stopped working out of nowhere, I can’t find an explanation. The workflow is executed every 1 hour, it had no errors. It is joined to airtable. makes a merge of two tables.

The last node to create or update data in a table in airtable is failing I would greatly appreciate any information on this since I can’t find a solution.

Hi @Kevin_Agui_Manera :wave: Welcome to the community :tada:

If I had to guess, your Merge might be removing a column that you’re trying to send over to Airtable, but unfortunately I can’t look into this workflow. Can you share your workflow by hitting ctrl/cmd + a and then ctrl/cmd + c in your workflow editor, and then pasting it here between two sets of three backticks (```)? If you could also share an example of how your Airtable data structure looks like, that would be helpful.

We’d also need to know the following:

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.