Node for cloudflare

Cloudflare is very famous for security DNS and others management

Its API help manage many domains easier from n8n
I think this help much for admin and IT work.

https://api.cloudflare.com/

Can you please elaborate on what things you want to do exactly to make sure that if it gets implemented those things are possible. The reason is that APIs are normally huge and not everything can be implemented directly.

I usually set up DNS Record for all domains. Some of them will need to set automatically from website or CRM for users.

Hope this help ring your bell:
(All in free cloudflare services)

1. Set DNS record
    Set new DNS record, change IP when change/stop-start server
    Cloudflare API v4 Documentation
  2. Add/edit site
    (I think they call “Zone” in API, instead “Site” in admin)
  3. Get user token for set up other services
  4. Page Rules
    Sometimes, I need to set page rules for SSL or Redirect…
  5. Firewall
    In some cases, Cloudflare could call functions for DDos or Block IP, Country…

also consider the option for changing DDoS protection on and off.

E.g if website goes offline from some other trigger then enable DDoS protection “I’m under attack mode etc.”

yeah
find this node uesfull

fyi, a node for Cloudflare exists already. It just does not have all the functionality implemented yet. It is however possible to reuse the credentials in an HTTP Request node which allows then to use the full API.

would be amazing instead of using a HTTP node, if we could use the same cloudflare node, but at the bottom have a slider/option to open up a section for custom API calls etc all in the same node.

Yes, I agree to :100: . That was one of the designs we had. We then, however, tried to be 80/20, and the current solution was simpler and faster to implement, providing the same value.

maybe easier, but better design would be worth it in the long run and cut down the number of posts in the forums asking how to do XYZ etc.

Don’t worry, still love the platform :wink: