}
{“body”: {
}
}
{“body”: {
}
}
]

Kindly let me know how i can read the content in this type of json from the body attribute

Hey @Gauthami_Viswanathan!

Welcome to the community :sparkling_heart:

Can you share some more information? You can share the workflow or the output from the previous node (make sure you remove any sensitive information). This will help us recreate the issue and understand your issue better :slight_smile:

Hi @harshil1712 ,

The response from my previous node is as follows.
n8nimage

From this response i have to read query and url attributes.

Hi @harshil1712 ,

Any suggesstions on how i can do the above.

thanks.

You can use the Expression Editor and select the variable you want to refer to. The guide here will help you understand better: Daily Weather Notifications with OpenWeatherMap and Twilio ☀️ | Docs

For your use case you might want to use the expression {{$json["body"]["query"]}} to get the query. Similarly you can get the values for result.

Hi @harshil1712 ,

Thank you. Will try this.

1 Like

Hi @harshil1712 ,

I am running n8n with Alpine as the base image. I want to install java on it using the execute command node but i am getting apk permission denied. Kindly let me know how i can proceed with this

Thanks

Hey! Is this related to the same topic? If this is a different topic, can you please create a new topic? This will help other people find solutions to the topics easily :slight_smile:

ok. will post it separately.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Also, were you able to solve this topic? Are you still facing issues with it?

i got to know how to use the expressions from your reply so solved that issue.

1 Like