Notion Credential - Couldn't connect with these settings

I can give you the Word press IDs and also the n8n IDs
You have an email address please.

Hey @Job_Service,

You should be able to send it as a DM if needed, The n8n IDs won’t matter. Did you try the example site I mentioned above to see if that works? To me that is a solid test of the node and if it works we know it is going to be something else.

I don’t understand what you’re talking about, the site you sent me I don’t understand what it’s for in this story, there are several forums here in France that indicate that everyone has this problem, it affects a lot of users in the French community for the automation of tasks

Hey @Job_Service,

The site I sent is a wordpress site, As a test I would like you to set up a credential with no username and password that uses that site to see if it works for you like it does for me. In the context of this story it would do either prove your claim that everyone has a problem or it would prove my claim that not everyone has this problem and it is something possibly related to a plugin or something else.

Can you send me some links to other posts that shows everyone has this problem, It would be very useful to collect more data on this one.

I know earlier that I mentioned there is no need to send me details for your n8n instance but if you want to do that as well I can do the same test from your instance to see if it works.

I want to get to the bottom of this one and it is easier if we work together so we can get all of the information.

It may also be worth having a new thread for this one as this issue has nothing to do with Notion which is what this thread was originally for.

And frankly I can’t understand what you’re telling me, it’s totally incomprehensible
Where do you please look at the WordPress API module to see what it is asking for Mr it doesn’t work.

If you type in Google and n8n wordpresse error you will get a lot of people saying the same thing email impossible to connect
can you give me your email address and I will send you the login details for the software and word press

And I asked my colleagues their wordpress site it doesn’t work, while the other automation software it works knowing that it asks for the same information:
-ursename
-password
-url website

And I’m in the French automation community, so I can guarantee you that everyone says it doesn’t work

Hey @Job_Service,

I have just sent you a DM with my email address in it, Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this fairly quickly.