Notion node gives 502 error

Just can’t understand that. In my client’s workflow Notion node gets crashed.

I even batched this node in 5 not to put too many calls, but it still get crashed. The index of input when it crashes is random. It can be 37th or 298th. Sometime it works. What can be wrong with that?

This the report:

NodeApiError: UNKNOWN ERROR - check the detailed error for more information
    at Object.notionApiRequest (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Notion/GenericFunctions.js:48:15)
    at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
    at Object.execute (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Notion/v2/NotionV2.node.js:442:36)
    at Workflow.runNode (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-workflow/dist/Workflow.js:658:28)
    at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/WorkflowExecute.js:590:53

Hey @artildo,

Just for reference a 502 error is documented here: 502 Bad Gateway - HTTP | MDN

I suspect if it works with 1 item you could just be getting rate limited although the wait should cover that. Have you tried setting the retry option in the node as well to see if it eventually fixes itself?

@Jon , thank you for the reply. Up to no we fixed it with increase Wait time from 0.5 to 5 sec. If it breaks again, will test the “Retry on fail” mode.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.