Notion to Calendar multiple insertion

Hi,

I’m trying to build an integration with n8n which I think is great, but takes quite a bit of learning effort.

My project is simple:
I have a Notion database in which I organize myself.

In Notion: when I set the “Event Status” column to “Scheduled” I want the database entry to be inserted into Google calendar.

When I change information in the Notion database, I want it to reflect in the event in Google Calendar.

For the moment, I manage to make both actions work.

But, when I insert several pages in the Notion database, only the last page is inserted in Google Calendar.

In my research, I understood that it was necessary to use the “SplintInBatches” node, but I tested in all directions without success…

A little help would be appreciated…

THANKS

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 0.215.2
  • Database you’re using (default: SQLite): Default
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]:
  • Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]:

Hi @Adrien1, welcome to the community! The issue here is that the Notion Trigger only looks for a new event every minute (that’s the Poll times dropdown that you see) and then only takes the last event it saw (I assume)

A possible solution for you would be to trigger your workflow with the Schedule node instead and use the Notion node to get all “unsynced” items. This would make sure that you’re always getting all new items. Just make sure to add a field like synced to your notion DB and update that. I added an example below:

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Hi Niklas,

Thank you very much for your quick response.
I have implemented the recommendations you recommended.
But I can’t get the Event ID which is requested in the “Gcal Update” node.

A small idea?

THANKS

The easiest way would be to save the event ID in your notion table when you create the row I guess. This way you can just read it out from there.

@Adrien1 I also have to correct my response from a month ago. The notion trigger should give your all new items and not only one record… so normally your flow from the beginning should’ve worked

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.