SQL Server
MySQL

I’m also interested in it.
Here some links:

This would be great!

Any news about this? I’m interested too for an Oracle Database Node

Any news about this? I’m interested too for an Oracle Database Node

Hello,
we’re interested too. No news since May ?

Tem alguma noticia sobre esse projeto ?

any news on this project?

We have not started on an OracleDB node but if you are running a custom docker image there is a community node somewhere that you can use but from what I understand it needs Oracle client binaries to be installed as well so may not be ideal.

They have published a npm version of it. Can n8n integrate it maybe?

Hey @Mulen,

Through using the thin mode it might be possible to get something working.

1 Like

@Jon So is it possible n8n to integrate it sometime in the future?

Hey @Mulen,

It could be possible, I can’t commit us to making it as we have other priorities but if the demand from the community is there we will of course make it.

1 Like

@Jon release it, please

Hey @BelKos,

Welcome to the community :raised_hands:

There is nothing to release buddy we have not made it or started on it yet.

I saw there was a community-made Oracle N8N node that was created somewhere. Anyone know how I get into the loop of working on it?
Currently there are some sql injection concerns that I have with it that I would like to fix.

Hey @jgriffin1,

Welcome to the community :raised_hands:

Does the node have a github repository attached to it? If it doesn’t it might be worth looking at the publisher and dropping them an email.

I was able to figure out what I was looking for. Of the three community-made options that currently show up in npmjs, none of them use parameterization. But I believe it would actually be pretty easy to implement.
So one of these days (if I find time and my company does end up hopping on the n8n train) I’ll just fork from one of those existing packages and implement parameterization myself.
(I don’t belive any of those three options were actually being maintained by their developers)

Please if you do this, publish the node to npm repo. I hope n8n will build a native Oracle Database node by using this npm oracledb - npm (npmjs.com)

I would also really like this feature.
Im currently setting up a POC and n8n is on that list but a must is Oracle Support.

1 Like