Out of memory in browser for execution

i am getting this for some executions, but they cannot be that big (maybe 300 items).
is there a workarround? could be nice option to download execution data in such cases.

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hey @Edmunds_Priede,

This can happen when dealing with a lot of items, While 300 items may not sound like much that could be 300 items with 100 fields in each being used over 30 nodes.

I did think that we had fixed or improved this though recently so it could be worth updating n8n, But we should also probably have a think on how to provide an execution history if a browser is unable to load it.

1 Like

thanks, yes this could be the case. so i reduce batch sizes with loop. then at some point it works

i mean the executions are fine. just the result inspecting fails

1 Like

This is something I’m dealing with as well.
I have a workflow that runs sub-routines, it takes an excel, and for each sheet it takes the information from the sheet and send it to the sub-workflow, returning just a single line, and it’s only 5-6 pages, but I lag out on the 3rd when i TEST and I can’t view the history after the 5th when I run it through production link.