Passing Google meet meeting code from google calendar node to another

Hi guys,
I’m trying to create events in google calendar based on the data from Airtable. The events usually occur twice a week for a period of 3-5 weeks - let’s say Monday and Wednesday.
I have 2 issues:

1. When I can create the events I get a warning no matter what I put there
    "Issues:
  • There was a problem loading the parameter options from server: “The resource you are requesting could not be found”

The node executes correctly and creates the calendar event a random code for google meet meeting. I’m not sure what to put in this conference data for this to work properely (or shall I just ignore it?)

1. I can’t find a proper way to set the event repetition properely. I just found out I could use RRULE option. I tried to use this generator rrule.js demo but I don’t know how to use it in the RRULE field. I tried a few different ways but every time I get bad request error

Also in this scenario I’m not sure how to pass the data to the RRULE string

Any advice please?

—EDIT:
I just realised the events may not always be at the same time… So it might be a bit more complicated.
And even if I wanted to create events separately for Mondays and Wednesdays - google meet meeting code will be different and that’s no good at all…

Thank you
Best regards
Kris

Hi @Kris_Szostak, looks like you haven’t provided the standard information from the forum template when posting a new question. So it’s a bit of guesswork I am afraid.

As for the There was a problem loading the parameter options from server: “The resource you are requesting could not be found” issue, can you make sure you’re on the latest version of n8n and confirm whether the issue persists even when creating new Google Calendar credentials in n8n?

Are you able to execute the node despite the warning?

I am also having the same issue.

My credentials work fine for getting events, but I run into issues when trying to get the conference data list to populate.
When executing a create event, I get an error:

## No Google Calendar data found

We didn’t find any data in Google Calendar to simulate an event. Please create one in Google Calendar and try again.

I just did an update to the latest n8n version, but it’s still not pulling in the list for Conference Date options. Based on what I found, this error may be for G Suite users and not for regular Google users.

However, the update helped with the execution, at least now the event can be created!

I have the same problem when I get the conference data, all the credentials are correct.

Issues:

• There was a problem loading the parameter options from server: “The resource you are requesting could not be found”

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.