PhantomBuster webhook when Phantom finished

Hello !

Describe the issue/error/question

I have a webhook with “GET” methode who works when I launch it from my browser but which is in error when launched by PhantomBuster when a Phantom has done.
If I switch to post, then it doesn’t works anymore.

What is the error message (if any)?

When I launch my webhook in browser or if I click in the link which is my webhook inside the mail I got the “{“message”:“Workflow got started.”}”

In “POST” method, there is the error in my browser :
“{“code”:404,“message”:“The requested webhook “GET sendChatExtractToAirTable” is not registered.”,“hint”:“The workflow must be active for a production URL to run successfully. You can activate the workflow using the toggle in the top-right of the editor. Note that unlike test URL calls, production URL calls aren’t shown on the canvas (only in the executions list)”,“stack”:“ResponseError: The requested webhook “GET sendChatExtractToAirTable” is not registered.\n at ActiveWorkflowRunner.executeWebhook (/Applications/n8n.app/Contents/Resources/app/node_modules/n8n/dist/src/ActiveWorkflowRunner.js:101:23)\n at async /Applications/n8n.app/Contents/Resources/app/node_modules/n8n/dist/src/WebhookServer.js:41:24”}”

Please share the workflow

It’s a simple webhook connected to a Slack message to check when it works. And it works when I open the webhook on my browser but not from PhantomBuster (only with “GET” methode : as described before, in “POST” nothing works)

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 0.174.0
  • Database you’re using (default: SQLite): ?
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]: ?
  • Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]: It’s n8n desktop (I wanted to try with n8n cloud but it remain offline, Idk why)

Thanks in advance,

Romain

Hi @Romain_Digidalle

Welcome to the community!

When using a browser and going to a URL, the default behaviour is to do a GET request. This is why it does work with the GET request set, but does not work with the POST request set.

You will need to use something like postman to do requests other than GET request.

EDIT:
Sorry I misread the post.
If PhantomBuster is expecting a Webhook that accepts POST requests you’ll need to change it in the webhook node.

After changing it to POST, the PhantomBuster thing will work, but the web-browser will not.

2 Likes

Oh … It works …

I feel stupid but now I know, thanks a lot.

2 Likes