Populate Multiple Choices list in Form from file, write back the chosen elements to another file

Describe the problem/error/question

I’d like to create a form which will populate the list for the multiple possible chocies from a static file My intended use is a form for people to ask for permissions for key(cards), where as the list of available permissons should be read from a csv/xlxs. The resulting choice should be written back to a separate xlsx file later with a filename variable filled by concatenating form fields (name+datetime). I admit I’m totally new to n8n - might seem trivial to experienced ones, but I’m a bit lost here :slight_smile:
Kind Regards

What is the error message (if any)?

Please share your workflow

(Select the nodes on your canvas and use the keyboard shortcuts CMD+C/CTRL+C and CMD+V/CTRL+V to copy and paste the workflow.)

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

• **n8n version: hosted free trial
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • **Running n8n via n8n cloud
  • Operating system:

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hey @mfit,

Welcome to the community :raised_hands:

At the moment it is not possible to do this using the Form Trigger node you would need to manually build your form using a mix of webhook and respond to webhook nodes. Sadly I don’t have an example of this at the moment that I can find.

1 Like

Hello, I am also seeking this functionality. Is there now an example to share?