Probably bug with wise node

Describe the issue/error/question

When i getting wise transactions only return transactions is Received but not showing other transactions

What is the error message (if any)?

Please share the workflow

(Select the nodes and use the keyboard shortcuts CMD+C/CTRL+C and CMD+V/CTRL+V to copy and paste the workflow respectively)

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version:latests
  • Database you’re using (default: SQLite): SQLite
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]: default
  • Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]: desktop
1 Like

Also, if will be possible to not only return data transfer data but also Originator Transfer Object because only transfer data without who send money or to whom we sent the money it is a bit useless.

More info is on : Transfer

PS. Thanks for your work it’s great software.

1 Like

Hey @daknow,

Welcome to the community :cake:

How many transactions are you expecting to see for that date range and that profile? Looking at the node we don’t specify any transaction type and just return what the API gives us, It sounds like what you might need is the Status value under the filters as it sounds like Wise defaults to received.

Looking at the node though we don’t have a way to select multiple status options from the UI so that is a change we would need to make in the future.

2 Likes

Sorry for late reply.

For that range i have 5 transactions returns only one.

Also, like i’m write before there is no return “Originator Transfer Object” and because of this i don’t know who sending money.

Additionally when i try do HTTP Request by yourself there is not wise api to check in Predefined Authentication

1 Like

Hey @daknow,

Not all of the credentials are currently set up to work with the HTTP Request node, We can sort out Wise in a future release.

We can look at returning the other part of the data as long as the API call supports it, Looking at the node we don’t appear to limit how many records are being returning so I am not sure why there is only one appearing. What happens if you set the date to just April 1st?

1 Like

It’s strange. Return nothing.

But the same do for others dates not returning all transaction.

But I’m checking maybe it’s depends of transaction status but not, i’m checking diffrent range and some of transactions sent showing some not.

1 Like

Hey @daknow,

That is very odd, Have you tried calling the same API endpoint using the http request node or with curl to see if that also returns nothing?

I can’t see anything in our nodes implementation that would cause this so I am just wondering if maybe there is something funky with the API that needs tweaking.

1 Like

Thanks for your help, maybe there is problem with api i will try to check it later and if will be problem with api i write to wise to check, let you know. But actually it’s not my priority but later will be so i will try resolve this and write about this, because it’s not that fast for me to create curl terminal or http node request, maybe i will wait if you add wise auth to http node.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.