Problem after updating n8n

I’m taking a shot in the dark here and hoping someone can help me figure this out. I was using an older version of n8n and it was working perfectly. I decided to updated and now I’m getting a Connection lost on all my workflows.

I checked the logs and I’m getting this error:
RangeError: Invalid WebSocket frame: RSV1 must be clear

I jumped over to CyberPanel Forum and tried setting up a Web Socket Proxy (No idea if that’s even what I need to do) and that still hasn’t worked.

I’m at a loss at how to restore my connection in n8n.

These were the original instructions that I used when installing Docker and it had worked perfectly until I updated: Install N8n on Docker in cyberpanel

Hey @VanLuda,

It sounds like you would need to configure websockets, I suspect the issue will be be with the configuration in Cyperpanel but it is not something I am familiar with so it may be worth asking the Cyberpanel team for more information. The approach to take would depend on which reverse proxy is in place and we have examples in the forums here to show nginx or apache.

Another option would be to set N8N_PUSH_BACKEND to sse and it will use the older option instead.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.