Problem after updating

Describe the issue/error/question

After updating to Version 0.165.1 I have several issues of things not working.

What is the error message (if any)?

A formerly functioning workflow triggers this error:
An error occured processing Summit Subscription.
Error: Bad request - please check your parameters
Node: Mautic
Stack:
NodeApiError: Bad request - please check your parameters
at Object.mauticApiRequest (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Mautic/GenericFunctions.js:35:15)
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:93:5)
at async Object.execute (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Mautic/Mautic.node.js:516:40)
at async /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/src/WorkflowExecute.js:451:47

Trying to activate a new workflow gives me this error:
Workflow could not be activated:
SQLITE_CONSTRAINT: UNIQUE constraint failed: webhook_entity.webhookPath, webhook_entity.method

Then trying to execute a workflow and trigger a webhook in test mode is just sitting there without getting me any output triggered.

So almost nothing is working, except of triggering an error workflow. What could be the problem?

## Information on your n8n setup
- **n8n version:** 0.165.1
- **Database you're using (default: SQLite):** default
- **Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]:** default
- **Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]:** Docker
1 Like

Hey @Martin_Neumann, this errors suggests you’re trying to activate a webhook with a combination of HTTP Method and Path that already exists. Could you try adding a brand new trigger node to your workflow and see if you’re able to execute the workflow then?

Yes, I deleted the webhook and added a new one, now it lets me activate the workflow. So it seems that duplicating a workflow creates this problem with the webhook.

Now I still need to figure out why the webhook is not firing. Seems the configuration that will fire it in WordPress is the same I always did, but something is not working now.

And it seems that after the upgrade there was a problem with a certain Mautic request that was throwing an error. As far as I know I did not make any changes to this workflow, it seems it started after doing the n8n update.

And in a new workflow I did I still have problems to get the webhook to fire, not sure what the issue is there.

I just found some more about the Mautic problem. Mautic responds with the following error:
{
“status”: 400,
“body”: “{“errors”:[{“message”:“Refresh token has expired”,“code”:400,“type”:“invalid_grant”}]}”,
“code”: “ESTATUS”
}

So it seems there is something happening with authentication.

Hey @Martin_Neumann, this sounds like a problem with your Mautic credentials (seeing this is an error coming from the system you’re connecting to rather than n8n). Could you try re-connecting your OAuth2 credentials (or use the API Token instead)?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.