Problem in node 'Summarization Chain'

Hello everyone,

I am trying to summarize a PDF document out of my Google Driver
I built this workflow

As you can see, it is displaying an error message with the ‘Summarization Chain’ node

THe node looks like this

I noticed that all of the sudden I started having “Connection” warnings for some reason

I am not sure this is related. I use the AI version 1.11.0

Any thoughts ?

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

I also tested with a smaller PDF file and it worked, not sure if this is related to a resource or memory issue ?

Ok I confirm the connection issue is with large document in the Google Drive node

2 Likes

Hi @Rad, sorry for the problem and glad to hear you could narrow this down to the file size. Can you confirm if your n8n instance ran out of memory here and possibly crashed? Any indicators in the server logs?

Not sure yet, you’re right, I will investigate the logs and see if there is anything to get, it would be great to expose these logs somehow in the UI thgouh the workflow execution history, this way users find them handy, but yes I will take a deeper look and see if the memory is an issue. Running this through docker so am not sure if this might be the cause. I will update you here

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.