Problem loading Executions: "s is not iterable"

Describe the issue/error/question

Starting yesterday I no longer see my executions but only an empty page with an error popup

What is the error message (if any)?

" Problem loading data
s is not iterable"

After starting a long workflow yesterday that might have crashed (site got stuck, could not see progress anymore with >3.000 items left to execute) I can no longer see any execution updates.

Is there a good way to reset it? Restarting the server did not help.

Please share the workflow

All workflows / general issue

Share the output returned by the last node

All workflows / general issue

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: n8n 0.216.1
  • Database you’re using (default: SQLite): Default
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]: default
  • Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]: cloudron

addition: this happens to be only the case when filtering for “all workflows”. Filtering for an individual workflow does reveal execution results and I can click through all of them one by one.

Hi @Shifting0425,

Welcome to the community :cake:

That is strange, What is the full URL that is failing there?

Thanks @Jon! The URL is myserver.com/executions so just the regular main executions page without any filter (all workflows in all status)

Hey @Shifting0425,

I am out of ideas, Are you using a reverse proxy or something like Cloudflare?

Nope nothing @Jon. It’s a plain ubuntu installation on a hetzner cloud with cloudron running n8n. It used to work flawlessly until I started the mentioned mega-workflow with 4k items (crashed half-way). Since then I can’t view my executions list anymore.

I am just surprised that a workflow could cause it, I guess if the data wasn’t saved correctly or something, Have you checked the n8n console log? It could be worth clearing out the execution data, Are you using the default database or something else?

Somehow the issue resolved itself by waiting. It’s been a week and as of now I can see my execution list again. No idea what caused it and what fixed it but since it’s working again I’m not complaining :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.