Problem webflow!

Problem! I am running my node on webflow and when I run it with the node open the settings are fine (picture1) but as soon as I close the node and open it (pictures 2), the settings are out of order, I don’t know what can happen. Do you have a solution?

Please share your workflow

(Select the nodes on your canvas and use the keyboard shortcuts CMD+C/CTRL+C and CMD+V/CTRL+V to copy and paste the workflow.)

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Pictures 2

I noticed that it is when I put the images in the Mao fields (imageref) that the problem occurs,

Hi @Esteban_Miralles, I am sorry for the trouble. Could you share your Webflow node as well as the n8n version you are currently using please?

Just based on your screenshots the values from your second picture would be the internal IDs used by Webflow (or by n8n when talking to Webflow).

I suspect that what’s happening here is too many requests being sent to Webflow in a short period of time, leading to their API eventually rejecting additional requests (which are required by n8n to resolve these names and display human-readable names instead).

Are you by any chance sending a large number of items to your Webflow node, leading ot the aforementioned overload situation?

Yes, I am asking for a large number of items in the webflow, should I do 2 or 3 that require few items?
Here is the workflow:

Thanks for sharing your workflow @Esteban_Miralles! I have translated your answer so folks not speaking French can read it.

The workflow itself doesn’t look like it processes many items at once. Are you by any chance sending a large number of webhooks around the same time? If so, are you also seeing this problem when simply testing this with one item?

And what happens when you use the Refresh List option after waiting for a little bit?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.