Problem with n8n trigger

Hi,

I’m new to n8n and all the workflow informations, and i have a problem ! I’m using Jotform to make a form for the prospects who want to work with our company and each time a form i completed by a prospect, it triggers a node.

The problem is : when the node is finished, i need to re activate the workflow so that the trigger can activate again (if another prospect uses the form), and i would like this to be automatic (Multiple people triggering the node multiple times with, each time, different informations)

Can you guys help me ?

Anthony

Hi @Anthony_Vican, welcome to the community!

In order for an n8n workflow to always run in the background (without having to execute it manually), you would need to active the workflow using the toggle in the upper right corner of your screen:

Once you enable this toggle, your workflow should do it’s job in the background. Note that you won’t see the incoming data coming in in real-time. Instead you can take a look at previous executions through the executions list in the sidebar on the left:

Simply click on the folder button next to the execution you want to inspect.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you run into any trouble with this.

Hi @MutedJam,

Thanks for your help, almost everything is working now…
I just have a last question, when i use Jotform and ask for a Date or a dropdown list, i can’t pass it to Baserow (to add it in the database). It works with words, emails, phone numbers etc… But not with these two informations (the options in the dropdown list are the same in jotform and baserow and the date is the same type : DD/MM/YYYY)

Maybe you can help me ?

Thanks in advance,
Anthony