Problem with Webhooks

Hi all,

I’m working now for some weeks with n8n - works all pretty well, even more complex flow.
But now i’m facing an issue with the Webhooks. Until yesterday all webhooks were working good and could be executed as expected.

But now when im trying to call a webhook it always gives me a 404 error - webhook not registered (btw. there is a typo in this error message (registred).

I did saved it as a new workflow, deleted the webhook and created it new, nothing happens. In my second workflow the webhook is still functional. I also restarted the server, docker and n8n.

Here is a copy of the node settings: {

"nodes": [
    {
      "parameters": {
        "httpMethod": "POST",
        "path": "getordernew",
        "options": {}
      },
      "name": "Webhook",
      "type": "n8n-nodes-base.webhook",
      "typeVersion": 1,
      "position": [
      ]
    }
  ],
  "connections": {}
}

Thanks a lot in advance,

Janco

Welcome to the community @Janco_Lonneker!

Very strange did never hear about an issue like that before and can not even imagine what could cause that. The only thing I can think of, is that the workflows are deactivated for some reason. Did you check if they are still active?

Hi Jan,

thanks a lot for the fast answer. The workflows are activated.

I’ve made a screenshot of the Workflows:

I have no clue

Best regards

Janco

How do you have n8n running? On your server? Are you using the n8n tunnel?

I have installed it on a gcp server with the server setup and the docker compose setup.

Hi again,

Sorry for taking your time. This was my fault.
I messed up with POST and GET…
It return 404 if this is not matching.

Sorry & best regards

Janco

Ah that is great to hear!

Was still thinking about what the reason could be. Good that I can use that part of my brain again for something else :wink: